Friendz Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Afnan
Trainee
Trainee
Afnan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-14

ME!
Class of: 2006
Mood: Happy

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Empty
PostSubject: IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola   IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:30 pm

FW: Do not drink Coka-Cola and eat MENTOS together

A little boy died in Brazil after eating MENTOS and drinking COCA COLA together.

One year before the same accident happened with another boy in Brazil.

Please check the experiment that has been done by mixing Coca Cola with MENTOS........

Be careful with your Coke or Pepsi

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Mentos1sm

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Mentos2sm

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Mentos3sm

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Mentos4sm

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Mentos5sm

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Mentos6sm

The Mentos effect

How to explain the foamy geyser resulting from these two ingredients being combined? Physics. Sodas contain compressed carbon dioxide. It's the gradual expansion and release of this pressurized gas in the form of bubbles that gives carbonated drinks their characteristic fizz. It's the surface tension of the liquid -- the strong attraction that bonds its water molecules together -- that prevents the gas from escaping all at once.

When Mentos are added, that surface tension is disrupted by additives in the candy -- gelatin and gum arabic, to name two likely culprits -- and the outside surfaces of the Mentos provide "nucleation sites" that encourage the rapid formation of bubbles. When you drop Mentos into a carbonated beverage, then, you cause the sudden release of pressurized gas for which the only exit is up and out through the narrow neck of the soda bottle -- hence the spectacular fountain effect.
Back to top Go down
Phati
Admin
Admin
Phati

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-09

ME!
Class of: ²ºº7♥
Mood: worried!

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola   IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:25 am

i saw this b4 and still i'm like >> Shocked

thanx for the topic.. flower
Back to top Go down
https://friendz-cafe.forumotion.com

IMP : Mentos with Coca-Cola
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendz Cafe :: LIFESTYLE :: Health & Fitness-
Jump to: