Friendz Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phati
Admin
Admin
Phati

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-09

ME!
Class of: ²ºº7♥
Mood: worried!

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Signatures   Signatures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:03 am

What is a Signature?

A signature is a quote or a picture which is displayed automatically at the bottom of our messages. This often shows a part of your personality.

How can I put a signature?

Once you activated your account and logged in, you click on the "profile" button in the navigation links at the top of the page.
Signatures Untitled-2-1

Then you click on the "Signature" tab above the frame, at the right hand side of your page.
Signatures Untitled-1-3

Then you fill the signature field and you can use the BBCode buttons above the field to add effects, links, images or flash animations.
Signatures Untitled-2-2

-After you filled up your sign field and saved, return to your profile edition form, click on the "Preferences" link just above the frame and then, make sure that you ticked "Yes" to the "Always attach my signature" option.
# I'll automaticly after your registration tick it to "yes" but if you still have a problem with it please contact me..

Can I put effects on my text?

Yes. To have your text in bold, italic, underlined, etc. or to center it or to make it scroll, you just use the BBCode, in the same way that you use them in your messages; For this, you will have a few buttons to have bold, italic of underlined text, or to insert a pic or a link.

Can I put a picture or a link in my signature?

As I said above, you can use BBCode for that.

The link, not surrounded by tags, becomes automatically active, but you can use the url tag to put a clickable word which leads to a webpage.

If you want to put a picture, it must first be hosted on an image host webiste. You can use Imageshack or another image host

CAUTION : Only .JPG, .GIF or .PNG format are accepted!
The picture may be animated or not.

Once hosted, you just surround the picture's url by img tags like this
Code:
[img]URL of the picture[/img]

You can make it clickable by using this code :
Code:
[url=Webpage URL][img]Picture URL[/img][/url]

and if you want your signature to be in the center use:
Code:
[center] your signature [/center]
Back to top Go down
https://friendz-cafe.forumotion.com