Friendz Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miriam Fares: My life is an open book!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Afnan
Trainee
Trainee
Afnan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-14

ME!
Class of: 2006
Mood: Happy

Miriam Fares: My life is an open book! Empty
PostSubject: Miriam Fares: My life is an open book!   Miriam Fares: My life is an open book! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 am

Miriam Fares: My life is an open book! 271410490_ef8a07d801

Lebanese artist Miriam Fares finished filming her latest clip "Makano Wein", which is her first work in the Khaliji accent.
"Makano Wein" is written by (So'oud El-Sharbatly), composed by (Abdullah Al-Qa'oud), arranged by (Tareq A'kef) and directed by (Yehia Saada).

Fares asserted that the clip features a new idea, and that she considers it an introduction to her new album that is to be released soon.

Fares then maintained that she decided to continue with the same type of music she started with; romantic and rhythmic. She also added saying that she always double-checks the choice of lyrics, composition and arrangement of her song.

She also said that she wants to always be recognized as special.Fares then added saying that there are people who help her choose, among of which are her manager Ghassan Shartouny, and her executive producer Ibrahim Kaboul, in addition to her friends and family.

Fares listens to their opinions and then decides for herself. Fares then maintained that she has no secrets in her life. She asserted that whenever she falls in love and decides to get married, everyone is going to be invited!
Back to top Go down
Phati
Admin
Admin
Phati

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-09

ME!
Class of: ²ºº7♥
Mood: worried!

PostSubject: Re: Miriam Fares: My life is an open book!   Miriam Fares: My life is an open book! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:26 pm

i have her song'z ringtone Razz haha fit 3aleha et'3ani 5aleji ! Razz

thanx siso (F)
Back to top Go down
https://friendz-cafe.forumotion.com
uniQue GuRl
uniQue GuRl

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-27

ME!
Class of:
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: Miriam Fares: My life is an open book!   Miriam Fares: My life is an open book! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:45 am

nice topic

thanx siso 4 these info Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miriam Fares: My life is an open book!   Miriam Fares: My life is an open book! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miriam Fares: My life is an open book!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendz Cafe :: RELAXATION :: Pump up the volume-
Jump to: